Position: Sales Representative
About Grey Sky Films
Grey Sky Films is a video production agency in NJ. We’re a team of passionate creatives, storytellers, strategists, and filmmakers. We collaborate on any level to help our clients produce film and video content for corporate, broadcast, sales, training, marketing, and much more! https://greyskyfilms.com/
We’ve developed a video production package called Performance Driven Video (PDV) that puts professional-quality video production within reach for any business with a simple process.
- Employment type: Full-time position
- Compensation: Base Annual Salary + Commission + Medical Benefits
Grey Sky Films is looking for a dedicated Sales Representative with a strong knowledge of digital video and marketing environments to be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals. Candidates must be passionate, self-motivated with strong, proactive communication skills to be able to plan, pitch, and present PDV to all businesses. Our company is growing and you would be an integral part of the success and future growth of the company.
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Communicating with Sales Manager on a regular basis regarding new and potential customers and overall sales activity and productivity.
- Having a complete understanding of the PDV product and how it addresses client business needs to be able to creatively demonstrate how PDV can help the client create marketing video content to meet their objectives.
- Securing sales leads by utilizing a variety of business development methods and resources, such as direct calling, LinkedIn, networking, etc.
- Managing contacts and prospects in an orderly, timely, and professional manner.
- At least 3-5 years of B2B sales experience in media sales, marketing, or advertising with proven success.
- Maintain a deep understanding of marketing – video marketing in particular. Familiarity with video production a plus.
- Consistent track record of closed business and repeat achievement of sales quotas.
- Strong client service relationship-building skills.
- Deep understanding of online advertising tools and processes.
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Highly creative in identifying, reaching, and engaging target customers.
- Highly driven, proactive, self-motivated, resourceful, enthusiastic, and start-up personality.
- Works well individually as well as part of a team.
- Possesses an established personal network of robust and dynamic connections.
Required Application Materials
- Cover letter
- Tell us what your favorite film is and why.
- Please provide three (3) references from previous sales/business development positions you’ve held.
Share this opportunity on social…