We’ve been keeping things cool at Grey Sky Films.
Hey friends, While you might’ve seen us filming in sunny California last week, we are still of course based just outside of NYC. So, we’ve been taking our share of a beating from winter this year! Will it ever end?
We know the best way to keep warm is to keep moving! So we haven’t been hibernating – we’ve been busting our butts on some super fun video production projects. We’ve been filming:
- Stunning drone footage in the California desert.
- Detailed documentary-style footage for Blak Corp
- Tattoo artists in action at Pure Ink Tattoo
- Sky-high engineering work by Sullivan Engineering
- The deliciousness going down at Missy’s Main St. Cafe
- Tasty product shots for Entenmann’s
- And action-packed race footage that’ll make your heart pump!
In Other News
Our marketing specialist Kelly is being recognized in the NJ Ad Club’s annual class of Jersey’s Best MARCOM professionals under 40.
We’ve just had a few of our productions selected as finalists in the NJ Ad Club’s annual Jersey Awards! More to come on that 😉
And, if you watch the newsletter video to the end, you’ll catch a glimpse of our newest team member, Michael, who’s joined us all the way from LA…just in time for Summer! right? 🙂
Thanks for watching!