The power of corporate video is no longer a thing that is doubted…instead, it’s touted!
Corporate video production services can enhance the effectiveness of your company’s marketing, sales, communications and more, making these initiatives more impactful than ever.
Read on to learn more about the most effective corporate video production services and the types of video content your NYC business needs most:
1. Web Video Production
Producing videos for online use has many benefits. It helps boost your site’s SEO, helping your site’s video content to show up on the first page of Google search results. It also increases audience engagement, attention span as well as retention of what you are trying to convey.
Your web videos can be multi-purposed and distributed in several ways: they can live on your website, be shared to social media pages as well as industry-related platforms, they can be sent out via email and can of course always still be used in-person at presentations and meetings. These are some of the best types of video content for any NYC business:
- Overviews – Offers an overview or introduction to your company, product or service.
- Testimonials – Let’s people hear (and see) testimony from your satisfied clients.
- Product Videos – Provide important product information while keeping viewers on your site longer.
- Team or Personal Bios – Establish trust by letting your prospective clients or customers “meet” and learn more about you online.
2. Live or Special Event Coverage
Capturing your most PR-worthy events can be beneficial for any company. Footage of your strongest pivotal moments as a business or brand are powerful and effective when seen by your existing and would-be customers, colleagues and employees.
Event coverage can be used for marketing, to support brand image and sales, or it can be used to build unity and strengthen communications internally. Content can be put out immediately, or can be accumulated for a quarterly or yearly recap or annual report. Consider these events for live coverage that can be used in a multitude of ways.
- Awards Ceremonies – Show off your top exec’s and your biggest accomplishments.
- Charity or Fund-raising Events – Capture the moment to share with your customers and fans, and to build a sense of accomplishment within your organization.
- Special Campaigns – Is your company setting up a special pop-up shop? Or running a killer campaign that involves street or experiential marketing? Capture the setup, the event, and the reaction of participants.
3. Training & Communications Videos
Video is a great too for communications. With video, you can create a message that can be dispersed widely while retaining consistency. You can also deliver that information repeatedly with no need for additional personnel. With video hosted online or via internal intranet, you can make this important information available to anyone 24/7.
Consider using video to up your training and communications game like never before:
- Training – Craft a library of internal training videos that staff can access in an online library 24/7. Eliminate the need to extra personnel and office-space to conduct training.
- Support & FAQ – Provide a suite of short FAQ videos online to support customers in their buying journey, and after they’ve purchased a product or service plan. As a bonus: these same videos can be used to train and support new staff members.
- Newsletters – Video newsletters can be used both internally or externally. Engage your customers and provide ongoing information to enhance brand loyalty and dispense PR-worthy content (See #’s 1 and 2!)
These are just a couple of corporate video production services that any expert video production agency can provide to your company. And, as pointed out a few times above, the beauty of video is that it can be multi-purposed in a number of ways, offering you more bang for your investment buck!
The best way to get started is to discuss all of your corporate goals with your trusted video production partner and let them help you succeed in accomplishing everything on your wish list! With 2016 just around the corner, there’s no better time to start than right now.