Cheers to 2022’s Content Creation!
Wow! Can you believe that 2022 is coming to an end? And what a year filled with incredible content creation it has been! We have done SO MUCH this year! 74 days of shooting for more than 30 different clients across 10 US States, resulting in 263 videos filmed, edited and delivered. It’s truly been an amazing year for Grey Sky Films.
EWR Departures: Content Creation by Travel
We really LOVE to travel. And we love it even more when we get to travel for our clients. One of our favorite things is getting to explore new cities and states and learn more about what our clients do and how they do it, in the places that they do it. Each city has a unique story that is as much a part of the final video narrative as the product or service our clients offer. And we are incredibly thankful to our clients and partners for the opportunity to experience so many amazing places.
So where did we go?
This year we spent a little time filming in Green Bay, WI, Atlanta, GA, Salt Lake City, UT, Dallas, TX, Sarasota, FL, New Orleans, LA, Columbus, OH, and New York City! Oh, and of course we were up, down, in and all around our beloved home state of New Jersey! We filmed in towns like Pleasantville, Burlington, Somerset, Sparta, Point Pleasant, Fort Lee, Madison, Newark and more!
Each location was unique and has helped to cement unforgettable memories in our hearts and minds. In Utah we witnessed the beautiful landscape of Great Salt Lake and the surrounding Wasatch and Oquirrh mountains. We also got to see the remnants of the Olympic Park in Park City where we watched olympic skiers train for the High Jump and saw bobsledders fly full speed down the track. And in Dallas, we stepped back in time by visiting the John F. Kennedy memorial in Dealey Plaza.
Locations, Content, and Industries
Not only did our locations and content vary, the industries we created that content for also varied greatly! From medical and pharma, food and beverage, and lifestyle, to nonprofits, home improvement and finance and so much more! From in-studio shoots to filming on location, each production was a creative new experience.
Some highlights for us?
- Filming on location while having fun in the sun at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk to produce a broadcast commercial as well as digital and social media content.
- Returning to our Alma Mater – the County College of Morris – for some commercial content creation.
- Coming back to set with Withum to work on two additional commercial spots in their “More than a CPA” campaign, as well as a brand new spot to support their recruitment efforts.
- Heading back into New York City to film with our friends at Weill Cornell Medicine for several different video campaigns featuring their doctors, departments and educational programs.
- Watching our short film, One Night Stand, succeed on the Film Festival Circuit. We’ve won 4 “Best Comedy” awards and 3 honorable mentions!
- Being recognized by our creative peers for our content creation at the New Jersey Ad Club Awards.
To be honest, everyday at Grey Sky is a new adventure. We feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to collaborate and create with the most incredible people, this year, and every year.
We would like to sincerely thank everyone involved in ensuring the success of our projects this year – clients, partners, friends, family, colleagues, cast and crew members – for all of their hard work and dedication. We can’t wait to see what comes next! Bring on 2023!